Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Hunt The THING Revealed Oct 13, 2011, 11:55 Darks

El Pit wrote on Oct 13, 2011, 11:47:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 13, 2011, 10:26:
Not to excited about this movie - they had just done it recently, but the original was the best. Not sure why Hollywood keeps rehashing old shit - but I guess they have their reasons for doing so....

By original you mean the 1951 movie? Or the remake by Carpenter? Because the new movie is no remake of Carpenter's remake, but a prequel to Carpenter's remake.

The 1951 version was very different; he was a being that craved blood. In carpenterís version, they simulate others and become them. Iím hoping this movie goes more into the ship and maybe where they came from and whatís really going on why they landed\crashed here in the first place. This is really the only things they can change in this story by focusing more on the ship and what the thing really is.

In any regard, Iíll be there on Saturday to see it. I loved Carpenters version.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo