Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Map Oct 11, 2011, 09:17 space captain

InBlack wrote on Oct 11, 2011, 03:56:
I dont get all of this streamlining, no stats??? Seriously??

id have to agree, its pretty stupid to leave them out - even if they were only vestigial in effect, like in Oblivion.. its another way of customizing your character that has been removed - really the only argument against having stats is "wow this is too much to think about.. its so complex and nerdy, im not a nerd i want to kill stuff bang bang"

RPGs have characters you can personalize.. having no stats leans the game much more over to adventure style (which it already was with oblivion anyways).. so its not a deal breaker but it is irritating as a trend, because its entirely possible the next elder scrolls will say "oh you dont need skills - just do what you want, skills get in the way and prevent coolness, so we took them out"

Go forth, and kill!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo