Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Confirmed Oct 10, 2011, 15:44 Draugr

Creston wrote on Oct 10, 2011, 13:51:
Pineapple Ferguson wrote on Oct 10, 2011, 13:39:
I was totally underwhelmed with ME2, and the addition of multiplayer to ME3 only makes me less interested because it means they are taking away resources that could have been making the single player game better to work on a feature that I don't care about. Plus, fuck EA. Might pick it up when all the ineveitable DLC has been trickled out and they have bundled up for dirt cheap. Maybe.

Did ME2 ever have an edition with all the DLC bundled?

Creston

Well said.

And just like with DA2, it's something not few people were asking for, but it's getting put in anyway, an extension of trying to please people who have no desire to play their game. No Gears of War player who already isn't in to mass effect is going to be sold on it. They will still look at it, say 'all this dialogue is stupid, why can't i be shooting things' and then go back to a game that isn't trying to straddle a fence. Just like how in DA2 they tried appealing players who (generally)didn't wanna play their game to begin with, and they ended up with less sales than before.

Personally, they should have just held off on this and made it DLC or something. For a lot of people, if ME3 doesn't turn out they way they want, this will be the scapegoat, (whether it is deserving or not.)

The only way this could have been appealing to me is if it was drop in/out co-op, so a friend could play a party member. As it is though it looks like standalone missions, which has little to no appeal for me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo