Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: BF3 Caspian Border Testing; Open Beta Issues Oct 7, 2011, 23:08 Teddy

Krovven wrote on Oct 7, 2011, 19:38:
RoTide wrote on Oct 7, 2011, 17:18:
But Beta tests aren't for you to "have fun" in.. No seriously.. They are to _test_ the game or the specific functions they want you to test.

But they are meant to have customizable controls. A large percentage of people cannot even "test" because they can't use their own controls. How exactly are you supposed to "test" the planes and choppers in Caspian when you can't config the joystick?

The BF3 beta is one big giant fail. Guaranteed they have lost many many pre-orders over the state of it. I've decided I'm going to keep my pre-order, just to retain the right to bitch at launch when they fuck it up...and they will fuck it up.

I keep seeing people claiming there's been some massive loss of pre-orders, yet the only "proof" they have of such was a photo-shopped image of a twitter comment that several shoddy journalists took as legitimate without bothering to check.

Not that I doubt some whiny people left because of the state of a beta, but the dissenters have been constantly trying to make it sound like it's a big thing. It's not. The 34k number passed around was something some troll pulled out of his ass.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo