Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Announced Oct 6, 2011, 12:05 theyarecomingforyou

Alamar wrote on Oct 6, 2011, 11:42:
If you're still with me, I'm merely trying to say, I picked up the KB 3 pack on steam (likely the summer sale), and got about 20-25 hours in, and moved on to other stuff... I keep wanting to go back, but when I try, I forget where I am, and I don't want to restart just to get a sense of placement...
Yeah, same. I sunk a huge amount of time into it. In fact Steam says I played Legend for 60hrs and I still hadn't completed it. Actually, it's about time I played it again - I just checked my saved games and they were from over two years ago!

Top games, though I'm not sure I see the point in getting another one - the graphics look the same and I have still barely played Armoured Princess and haven't even touched Crossworlds. Even my girlfriend has got further, as she's played Crosswords for over 13hrs.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo