Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Blue's Diablo III Beta Preview Oct 4, 2011, 21:00 Sepharo

Cram wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 20:11:
Attributes were fun for the first couple run throughs of the game when you were experiencing the content for the first time and no one had done the math on the best builds yet. They quickly became pointless, and something most people held on too. However, perhaps not so much in single player, a mode I have little/no experience with where you couldn't just go and find a game to get yourself rushed through difficult areas of the game in any mode while holding onto hundreds of attribute points. I have a feeling those who only played single player often didn't have the luxury of holding onto points to make the best mathematically built build. But single player is, unfortunately for some, gone and I believe it was a good idea taking attributes with it.

I only played single player, except for a few games with friends every now and then. The aspect of the game you just described is one I would NEVER want to experience.

If Diablo 3 isn't better than Titan Quest then I don't feel so bad skipping it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo