Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

65. Re: Hacked 128-Player Battlefield 3 Beta Servers Oct 3, 2011, 00:40 Krovven

Bhruic wrote on Oct 3, 2011, 00:16:
His comments are directed at everyone, whether he intended it or not

You don't get to arbitrarily decide who his comments are directed at. When someone specifically says their comments are made about a group of people, you have no justification for expanding that group.

You want to get your panties in a bunch, fine. Regardless of your age, you're merely a whiny little kid. But your bitching doesn't actually change facts.

People that have pre-ordered are saying the same things. Do you think he has a different response to that group? He doesn't.

How am I a whiney kid exactly for pointing out problems and bugs in their beta, which exactly what I'm supposed to do (not that they are actually fixing any of them). Or are you the jackass Community Manager for Dice? If you are, you suck at your job.

As usual, Bhruic is a senseless idiot.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo