Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: PC Piracy and DRM Analysis Oct 1, 2011, 14:36 KilrathiAce

Eurogamer should ask those "few figures fromt he game industry" about why so many PC game titles are treated as just a "console port" or being so lacking in polish, technology use of the PC and gameplay. maybe if they could nail down that problem more people would actually buy some of the games coming out on PC. Yes, a lot of the games on PC truly suck or are just sad ports off the console. I am surely not gonna pay for a game on PC when I clearly see developer and publisher does half assed job with it.

Oh and If EuroGamer ever speaks to few figures from UBI Soft, ask them about Silent Hunter 3 game many years back when they decided to cut support and told developer team to stop supporting the game after about a month. Game was clearly in non release version with list of bugs longer than Great Wall of China, yet they choose to cut support. Sorry but you can't have it both ways, as in not supporting or finishing products on PC at all and still selling them well.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo