Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

114. Re: BF3 Open Beta Begins Sep 30, 2011, 12:34 Verno

Lasly, I'm not getting pulled into a flame war - you've made it very clear that you don't care for the beta; don't like it, don't buy it.

No I didn't and this sums up your fundamental disconnect from everyone else here. People criticizing individual elements or having issues with the game doesn't mean they dislike the game entirely. There are no "sides" here, it isn't a silly school game or something where people have to pick. No one is flaming anyone here, I just said your comment was immature because frankly it was.

When you use your beta as a marketing tool to help sell your game then you don't get to hide behind the label when people have problems or criticisms. You can say "yes they can because BETA" if you like but that isn't going to stop us from pointing out the logical flaw there - you should have no problem with beta testers offering feedback based on their experiences, positive or negative. Yeah, whoops.

I'm not sure what your goal was here anyway. People are just offering their thoughts both positive and negative, that's kind of what the point is. I get that you don't agree with some of that but that doesn't make everyone else a "whiner" or something.

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 2011, 12:46.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Walking Dead, The Fall, As Above So Below

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo