Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

103. Re: BF3 Open Beta Begins Sep 30, 2011, 00:46 Teddy

ELITE wrote on Sep 30, 2011, 00:10:
BF 1942 great game - BF 1943 good game.

BF3? Piece of good looking poop.

I can't get over the crappy gameplay - full clip to kill someone nearly... headshots are worthless... Maybe if I was playing hardcore on a large map - but for now they are not getting my money.

I like my RO2 FULL Beta Release so much better. Bugs and all it's just so much better...

There's very clearly some issues people are having either with lag (video or network) or hitboxes. Either that or they just can't aim. I routinely kill people with 3-4 rounds from an M4A1 or AKS-74U, or a single shotgun hit. I've NEVER had to empty full magazines into anyone, nor have I had any issue with headshots functioning.

There are countless threads in battlelog with people complaining about how lethal the damage model is, that people die too easily, and here you are saying it takes a full clip to kill someone.

There's clearly a disconnect somewhere. The game IS lethal, people die fast. If that's not the case for you, then that's a bug, not the norm.

Edit: Oh, and incidentally, the "falling through terrain" bug seems to be server related. I've played on some where I can't help but fall through no matter what I do, and others where it literally never happens. No idea what the difference is. The downside is, that the ones where I didn't ever fall through consistently crashed and dumped all the players, reporting none of the stats for the round. Shitty choice to make between the two, but the latter also seemed to have better hit recognition so it very well may be lag related.

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 2011, 00:57.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo