Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Graphics Analysis Sep 28, 2011, 03:07 Teddy

Agent.X7 wrote on Sep 28, 2011, 02:12:
Teddy wrote on Sep 28, 2011, 00:46:
Agent.X7 wrote on Sep 28, 2011, 00:38:
Control mapping wasn't working in Alpha either. You know what that means? Yeah, control mapping is going to be fucked when they release. Add that into the queue where you wait to join the login server to wait to join the game, and I just cancelled my pre-order.

PC is the SKU! PC is the lead SKU! Yeah. Bull. Shit.

The queue worked just fine in the alpha. It didn't respond well with the number of people trying to use it in the beta. That's why they took it offline. There's a note about it in battlelog. Don't know why they left the window for it popping up, but the functionality is turned off at present.

*shrug* If you're cancelling a pre-order because of bugs in a beta, then you're an idiot, frankly. Your money though, go for it.

Thank you for insulting me, Teddy, you wonderful example of a human being. I'm cancelling because of bugs that have been here since the alpha. That are still here. That will be here in release. I'm not paying for another shooter that they will take their sweet-ass time fixing when this shit should already be working. If they took the queue offline, it's funny that it keeps trying to make me wait in it, over and over and over. Not testing keybinds in a beta is begging for huge issues with them on release.

You fanboys can call "it's a beta! it's a beta!" all you like, but we all know almost all shit from betas makes it live in this day and age.

Again, your money, your choice. That doesn't mean I can't think you're an idiot for making that decision and what paltry justification you try to give for it. And yes, they did take the queue offline. Read the freaking news post on battlelog about it. But then, that just lends more weight to my judgement of you doesn't it? And yes, thank you, I am a wonderful example of a human being. One that realizes that sometimes, insults are earned and justified, but then some would rather take the cowardly passive aggressive route. I think even less of those people than I do of idiots in general.

Don't pay, begone and have a nice day.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo