Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Patch Sep 25, 2011, 09:32 Alamar

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 25, 2011, 08:22:
bigspender wrote on Sep 25, 2011, 00:30:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 24, 2011, 15:36:
Ridiculous, though given the reviews I'm not in any hurry to grab this one.

The game is great, I think the reviews are a bit harsh, they compain about the story not being amazing(and its not, but its still entertaining) - yes its not perfect, but it is really fun game and you get absorbed by the experience.

easily worth a purchase if you can get cheaply.

I am looking for a good deal on this one. I loved the demo, and I also gave the full version a try on OnLive. It let me play the first 30 minutes and I like the game a lot.

As soon as I see a good deal I'll grab the game, but I am not in the hurry because way too many games are coming out in a very short period of time that I want to play.

I'm in a similar spot... I really enjoyed the demo; especially the jump mission (being OP is fun). But it's not worth $60 to me (I'm new to 40k, and not a huge fan of it, or regular Warhammer).

I don't have any games on the horizon though, but I'm trying to be super productive (both at work and on my hobby stuff, so really, 80-100h weeks), and some games get in the way : ) At least no massives are due out any time soon : ) Or rather, at least GW2 isn't coming out soon : )

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo