Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles Sep 25, 2011, 05:46 ShakaUVM

Ruffiana wrote on Sep 23, 2011, 18:48:
Only problem with that is it's a strict gating into Typhoon pretty early in the game...when I'd much rather be putting points into hacking or other skills required to access areas of the game that you'd otherwise miss. Hacking stealth, fortify, capture levels, strength upgrade, jump height upgrade, inventory upgrades...plenty of things that are exceedingly useful the sooner you can get them and having to reserve 2 points just to deal with the 1st boss fight is pretty shitty.

They'd win major kudoos from me if they revisted just the 1st boss fight. Give a non-lethal or stealth based tactic to taking him down.
I didn't take the Typhoon at all. You don't need it to beat the bosses.

Just pump ~20 stun darts into a boss (they chain stun) and they go down. It's pretty easy, and I didn't feel comfortable breaking my non-lethal track record, even though I knew it wouldn't matter for the achievements.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo