Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic December Launch, Pricing Details Sep 25, 2011, 01:56 saluk

Guild Wars 2 is a significant departure from GW1 in many ways, it is even more PvE focused than the first one, with dynamic events (public quests) replacing quests entirely, involving more people in the storyline, and having lasting effects (failing a quest will change later quests in the chain).

Oh wait, this isn't a GW2 thread? Nevermind then. Why are people talking about it?

I think TOR looks pretty good. It's not quite the direction I would have liked to see, and I certainly have a worry that I will either race through the storyline and then not really care about other elements (playing it as if I would KOTOR3); or that it will feel like I play a little bit of KoTOR3 and then have to grind before I can play the next section. The pvp looks pretty good, but pve grouping leaves questions. It also doesn't feel as if on the whole the game is enough of a departure from the WoW model to make it feel fresh.

Unfortunately I probably wont be playing thanks to origin.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo