Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles Sep 24, 2011, 01:02 saluk

I'm more used to people standing up for their failed decisions and claiming that the people who are not enjoying them are looking at it the wrong way or some such nonsense. He actually says it was probably wrong. Do I expect them to patch it or fix it later? Not really. It's flawed design, but it's not like an actual bug. I don't expect them to delete scenes from movies that I thought were stupid or worked against the movie when they come out on dvd - and certain people who keep editing their movies till the end of time is one of the most annoying things ever. Admit the mistake, try to do better in future, that's the best take on things I think.

It's perfectly reasonable to assume the playtesters feedback made them think it was not worth delaying the release to fix boss battles or delete them entirely.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo