Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: IW Doesn't Care if Three People Play MW3 Sep 21, 2011, 22:19 Draugr

PropheT wrote on Sep 21, 2011, 21:54:
Omni wrote on Sep 21, 2011, 21:36:
lol really what a fucking idiot.

I don't get it. Why?

They set out to make a great game that people want to play instead of just focusing on selling copies. That's...kind of what we want, right?

I get the impression that there'd be a thread full of people saying how stupid this guy was no matter what he'd said here.

Because if IW/Activision was really interested in making a good game, and not about keeping yearly profits where they want they would stop releasing the same game with minor changes in it every year and just work to make sure the game they put out 2 or 3 years ago it the product they want.

Instead they make the changes they want and then they charge you retail price for what could be done in a patch. they could also release new campaigns as expansions and implement changes like that, instead of charging full retail.

It's pretty clear when you commit yourself to releasing a game in the same IP once a year where your priorities lie, and it's not with quality, its with quantity (sales.)

Granted, there is new SP. and in that regard he may have a point, but the game is geared towards MP ultimately. COD Elite proves that.

It's cool this guy takes pride in his work. I can respect that but, if it was really about making the game they wanted I don't think we'd be seeing yearly releases.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo