Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: New Gaming Peripherals Sep 17, 2011, 02:38 Rockn-Roll

I build my own mice...I didn't like it when they removed the middle button and I have not found a wireless mouse that still provides a middle button. So I buy large Logitech Mouseman mice and remove the guts and buy the best wireless mouse circuitry available and do some soldering so that the buttons on the mouseman are wired to the electronics of the wireless mouse.

For those of you that have tried wireless keyboards & mice and get disconnects and such then you are buying the cheap ones...which do not have very good electronics. I never get a disconnect and since the large mouseman has more space inside it I replaced the small battery of the wireless mouse with a larger one. A full charge lasts 6 months and I use my computer for at least 80 hours a week (I just looked at my Steam community page and it says I've played 142.7 hours in the past 2 weeks so at least 70 per week just playing games and I use my computer for work too).

Let's Rock!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo