Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Preloads Sep 13, 2011, 17:22 SpectralMeat

Tumbler wrote on Sep 13, 2011, 17:19:
At 1PM Eastern, so it should be unlocked by now. If not then any minute now.

Meh, checking now, 2pm PST...still says pre-load. I'm at work with steam open, I would assume that pre-load button should just say install...

Not really upset since I can't play it right now but just seems less than I expected. I figured it'd unlock early in the morning at very latest...

Nope not unlocked yet. Usually new releases unlock at 1PM but you can't really count on it much. They've tweeted about an hour or so ago that Steam has all the final files now so it should unlock soon.
I am also at work still and won't have time to play this for at least another 4 hours anyways so it is all good.

The beta is still functional by the way and they do not plan to take it down. They said they have plans with that. I am hoping they will be testing patches and maybe new features etc. Which seems pretty cool if true.

Steam: SpectralMeat

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo