Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

62. Re: Why Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a Prequel Sep 8, 2011, 10:30 kanniballl

StingingVelvet wrote on Sep 2, 2011, 16:14:
Took me 33 hours to beat the game talking to everyone and exploring everywhere, playing a stealthy yet lethal pistol man. I did miss one side mission due to a glitch where reading the PDA entry did not update the quest.

Let me guess, the PDA you picked up off the ground near the body in the butcher's basement? For the Shanghai mission for the LIMB doctor?

Yeh, I'd missed it too. Fortunately I'd saved a game around that area. If you return to where you actually performed the other side mission of knocking out a bunch of guys and taking a microchip, there's a sewer grate there that takes you almost right to the guy you need to fight.

I don't recall what section of the city it's in... just that it's on a sub-level of the 2-level city. That almost looks like an a canal or some other trashy place where people wouldn't normally stand around.

I only went back for the Achievement after I beat the game, so I didn't really benefit from the free Praxis Point the doctor gave me.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 2011, 10:38.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo