Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

79. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Island; Patch Coming; Steam has an Xbox Build? Sep 6, 2011, 20:59 Dirwulf

nin wrote on Sep 6, 2011, 20:26:
Acleacius wrote on Sep 6, 2011, 20:19:
nin wrote on Sep 6, 2011, 19:52:

Also don't like the inventory system, and how, when you pick up a new weapon, one of your old one seems to disappear into the ether. I could see it dropping on the ground, but they literally just disappear from the world. As an example, I see some booze. I pick it up, only for some reason, it takes a weapon slot, and eats one of my weapons. WTH? Maybe I can shank someone with the glass? Nope. One swig and the bottle is now gone too, and I only have one weapon now instead of two.

This was a really weird decision. I can't imagine this is intended. I had a nice upgraded stick that just went poof. It took me a couple of bottles of booze before I figured out that indeed I was losing things in my inventory when it is full. Now I make sure there is always a free slot, but should I really need to do that?

After the patch I'm also getting the major pause every 2 -3 minutes that didn't happen prior. I'll try the priority thing and see if that helps.

I am having a ton of fun with the game though.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo