Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 30, 2011, 23:50 Nucas

PropheT wrote on Aug 26, 2011, 22:41:
Nothing they said was wrong, though I think the price point where it's at is high enough to make the rest of it not really matter. If they can bring the price down to really be a direct competitor to Apple's laptops, it's pretty impressive.
i think the point they were trying to make that console games look almost as good as pc games because of the hardware was retarded and approached backwards because they were trying to draw a specific conclusion. they're identical in appearance because they're designed for the console first and the pc second, after the code is in place and optimized for weaker hardware. that's the current MO. when that's not done, you get crysis.
another big weakness is DX9 still being the platform du jour because so many gamers still run XP, and i'm guilty of that too. the pc space is getting too fragmented. i agree with the sentiment that pc gaming literally is dying. it saddens me. i'd own a console myself if i could use a mouse and keyboard, contollers are bullshit.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo