Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: On Sale Aug 27, 2011, 22:40 Ray Marden

At $12.00, the core game itself is not particularly appealing. On top of that, due to all the preorder crap, I have to immediately think about how this is only the $12 "slim" edition and that it will want to push various DLC items on me, further disinteresting me in it.

Meanwhile, The Witcher 2 appears to have been a much better RPG and don't get me started on the joy I am having with Deus Ex: Human Revolution..

My wife may pick up the $12 version, but there is a good chance that I will still pass. I guess I should not complain about a decent game that is $12, but there are just so many, many other games that I would rather be playing than DA2. And that's fairly sad given that I generally consider myself a fan of he original game...
It's not bad, just not particularly special. It's a terrible sequel.
Having created a new hero in a new world only to watch the sequel abandon it,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo