Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Xbox Live Restrictions Aug 25, 2011, 17:01 Jonny5

Krovven wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 15:19:
http://gnews.com/free-portal-2-dlc-for-everyone-11201156055903/

Steam integration on the PS3 was for Portal 2 only at this point. And it worked very well. Being able to play cross-platform with PC/Mac users is a huge plus. Something that Microsoft is refusing to do.

Having your Portal 2 achievements be updated on Steam, being able to chat and play with friends from Steam, while on PS3 is another nice bonus.

I'm glad you love your 360. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Kinect, cus that's about all they have done in the last year with the 360, and about all they have on the horizon.

Side note...you do realize that globally the PS3 is roughly only 3 million units behind the 360 at this point?

and the 360 life time is almost over...developers are just now really grasping the PS3 power. The PS4 will be a year after the new Xbox...and in that time, it will pass base units by an easy 2 million when all is said and done. I own BOTH units, but the PS3 is truly the best out..IMHO

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo