Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Razer Declares PC Gaming Lives Aug 23, 2011, 09:56 wtf_man

Razumen wrote on Aug 22, 2011, 23:33:
You're complaining about a mouse that's 5 years old? Man that's considered ancient in tech years-in fact you're lucky the thing works at all still.

It's practically in brand new condition. I only use that rig for gaming and there hasn't been too many games purchased over the last few years. Also it was doing this crap since day 1... but I figured it was a driver issue and would get corrected. I was wrong. Since it doesn't happen that often... I kept the mouse past the ability to RMA it. Also, there are tons of other people in their tech forums that had this problem with the Lachesis... which again, is why I figured it was a driver issue that would get corrected - not a defective model, which it is.

My Logitech G-11 is actually older and works perfectly. It too, is in practically new condition.

Bottom line... the next gaming input device for me will be a Logitech.

This comment was edited on Aug 23, 2011, 10:20.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo