Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Razer Declares PC Gaming Lives Aug 23, 2011, 01:20 ^Drag0n^

I'm, admittedly a total Razer whore. I have both their laptop and desktop wireless mice, Tarantula keyboard, Megalodon headset, and the Razer/Belkin n52te. I've never found these components to be shoddy or cheap in quality (materials). The megalodon did suffer a bit due to the absolutely shitty inconsistency of a current spec for USB 2.0, which, when hooked up to ports with low output, would make the headset crash (usually on Asus boards). Buying an NEC usb3 board fixed the problem for most.

Ok, now that I've given my $0.02 on the negativity, I'm guessing that they found a partner for that ultraportable DS-sized PC with the OLED keyboard they demoed earlier this year. That would be great news for many reasons, and I'd most certainly want one ;-)

^D^

This comment was edited on Aug 23, 2011, 01:39.

"Never start a fight, but always finish it."

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo