Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

50. Re: Valve: Counter-Strike Global Offensive Cross-Platform Play Aug 19, 2011, 22:04 Frags4Fun

Beamer wrote on Aug 19, 2011, 21:55:
Frags4Fun wrote on Aug 19, 2011, 21:54:
I find great pleasure in making pricks like you angry or even slightly annoyed. You are a know-it-all prick and this triggers my urge to troll you. Nobody likes a know-it-all! I'm sure that you find me to be completely obnoxious. I'm just giving you a dose of what you do naturally.

I find you more to be a "who?" than anything.
Seriously, who?

Edit - Oh, you're a second personality. One that plays friendly while OldSchool plays mean. You're your own good cop/bad cop! It's hard to play Robin Hood, though, when your posting history here is all childish insults. You can't really take the higher ground of "I'm giving you what you take" when being nice and civil is your exception, not your rule, and when you're one of the most aggressive posters here.

Are you serious? You are by far, the biggest troll here! Your 1000's of posts history proves it for anyone willing to read it. I have argued in maybe 20 posts since I joined. You don't have the luxury of comparing me to your total number of trolls.

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 2011, 22:10.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo