Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: Valve: Counter-Strike Global Offensive Cross-Platform Play Aug 19, 2011, 20:49 OldScho0l

Beamer wrote on Aug 19, 2011, 18:16:
Why are you such an arrogant prick? One can only imagine how popular you must be in real life.

To quote you:
You're such a douche. The difference between you and me is that I know that I'm an asshole

Found that when I went through your history to see who you were. It was right on page 1.

edit - Oh, right! You're the guy that doesn't understand the Constitution and deleted all his posts when he realized that income taxation is in an Amendment!

Yeah Beamer, and you are the guy who resorts to lying when losing an argument. Like when you said that you were licensed to practice law in 2 states in order to salvage a lost argument. You're a pathetic liar. When going through your history, it's apparent that you have made several claims of this nature. You are a liar. Bottom line.

I may be a total a-hole, but at least I am honest. You make up these fanstastic lies in a desperate attempt to sound like you are right.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo