Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: The Secret World in April 2012 Aug 17, 2011, 12:49 SimplyMonk

April 2012 makes me sad. This game was originally going to release on the end of the Mayan Calendar Cycle to fit the game's theme. Oh well. As long as it results in a better game.

I don't have much faith in Funcom, however. I loved the hell out of Anarchy Online for the game play and features, but it was crazy unbalanced, poorly implemented and extremely buggy. I still remember the one patch they released that caused all NPCs to cast Level 200 Spells regardless of the NPCs level. Or the fact that you could remove weapon delay on sledgehammers by just keeping 20 in your inventory and switching weapons while the others were cooling down.

I personally got a lot of fun out of mind controlling random mobs, changing their names and then setting them free again. Good times.

Will give this game a look just because it has a vague HP Lovecraft theme that I find appealing.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo