Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 8, 2011, 15:40 xXBatmanXx

Ratty wrote on Aug 8, 2011, 12:20:
kibbled wrote on Aug 8, 2011, 12:01:
My favorite BBQ chicken recipe is beer can chicken. The only prep is you coat the chicken in spices and stick a potato in to keep the moisture. I personally use a lemon or apple. Fill a beer/soda can 1/4 of beer and then stick the whole chicken on top of a Beer Can Chicken Holder. You keep the temp at 350 for 90 minutes. All the fat will drip off but the moisture stays in. If you keep a pan underneath the chicken there is no mess.
Wow! ME TOO! That chicken is the best. Always moist and juicy even as cold leftovers. That's an ATK recipe too and one of my favorites. I used a big ol' can of Bud the first time I did it but it was too hard to take it in and out of the oven without it tipping over so when I saw one of those vertical roasters at a thrift store for 5 dollars I went and got it. The ATK recipe has a maple-molasses-mustard glaze. I'll try cramming a potato up there next time I make it.

I do it on the grill outside, as it CAN be dangerous to do in the house. There are numerous writeups about people badly burning themselves and or starting a fire in the house....I know I know....just sayin.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo