Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: DC Universe Online Server Merges Begin Today Aug 8, 2011, 13:58 Darks

Fion wrote on Aug 8, 2011, 13:10:
I tried to pick this up again a few weeks ago and my formerly packed server was so dead I couldn't believe it. Watchtower had only 2-3 people on a Saturday evening Dead.

The Reason those servers are dead is because of Sonyís failed attempt to satisfy their customers after the Hacking. Yes, they offered us time back, and some even got items. But I lost more time when I still had my 30 original days after I bought this game on sale.

Right after I bought it the servers went down; I got a whole 5 days usage out of my account. I informed Sony after we got back on line that I had lost several weeks, they pretty much told me to piss off, what they gave us was more than enough.
So, I cancelled my account and havenít gone back. Sony is now the ones suffering because they have turned away from their customers. Which is why the servers are merging no oneís playing the game. Sony is untrustworthy and they have failed.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo