Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

383. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 4, 2011, 18:27 Teddy

Bhruic wrote on Aug 4, 2011, 16:31:
It's funny, of all the silly statements that Teddy made, that was the last one I expected to get a bite on. But if you check Bard's post history, he does seem to be heavy on the crackpot theories, so...

Actually, I can't say I'm surprised. Fill a room with 10 people and at least one of those will have "proof" that it was an inside job, and that person will be DESPERATE to tell you all about it.

Of course, that "proof" is in the form of links to websites that say it's all true.

It sure is a good thing that everything written on the internet is true. Would make it a lot harder to tell fact from fiction if people could just lie about stuff with zero reprecussions.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo