Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

381. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 4, 2011, 16:22 Overon

Bard wrote on Aug 4, 2011, 15:57:
Teddy wrote on Aug 3, 2011, 18:21:
Bush planned 9/11.

No he didn't. The zionists of PNAC did the plan, Cheney did the legwork, Israel supplied the manpower. Bush knew - he was 'shitting bricks' during his press conference - you only need to watch his expression during his upside-down my pet goat episode to realise something was up...

They used Mossad personnel through Mossad fixer Jack Abramoff. The front company Ace Elevator (the owner fled to Israel just prior to 9/11) planted the explosives during an elevator upgrade of the WTC buildings that a Freedom of Information Act request has just shown was never real (ie none of the legal paperwork that is required to get permission to do the upgrades was ever done).

The US military KNOWS Israel did it - and they're pissed. I'm waiting for them to hit back at Israel like they did after Israel attacked the USS Liberty and tried to drag the US into a war against Egypt.

http://tinyurl.com/3nev7v8

Yep - the truth is out there - just not being served up on a platter by CNN and Fox.
You make a lot of bold assertions. These bold assertions require equally bold evidence to support them. Without this support you become just another crank.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo