Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Aug 3, 2011, 18:08 Teddy

fatguy wrote on Aug 3, 2011, 16:26:
WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

My favorite form of censorship are the RO servers, and other games' servers, that kick/ban for harsh language. While the innocent children pretend to mass murder hundreds or even thousands of others while decapitating and blowing their limbs off, we must protect their virgin ears from the harsh evil sounds/letters of a curse word... Ugh... censorship...

Oh yea, and god forbid there's a nip slip! The children may as well be anally raped by satan himself if they see that.

Some people find incessant cursing distracting and reduces their enjoyment, just as I'm sure some people find being censored reduces their enjoyment. The difference is, you're in the server THEY are paying for, thus their comfort and enjoyment takes precedence over your own.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo