Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Blizzard TMs Mists of Pandaria Aug 3, 2011, 00:07 heroin

It's a good game. I will never deny that WoW was a fucking awesome game, I don't care if you were the first Meridian '59 player or that you were badass in Dark Age of Camelot. WoW was it's own thing. I'm glad I don't play it anymore - but they fucked up. Why release an expansion? There's work to be done.

They need to rework all the 80-85 content to have some sort of cohesiveness and the entire BC content needs to be reworked, well not all of it, but you know just go in there and get some of the aggravating quests out and make it more interesting.

They need to get over it - no game is going to have 10 million players forever. Now it's time to really capture that endgame crowd and try to hold onto those 500,000 or 1 mil that actually stick it out. Plus, they'll still be milking D3 for all it's worth until Titan. It must be good to be the CEO of Blizzard.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo