Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Battlefield 3 U.S. Preorder Bonuses Aug 3, 2011, 00:01 Teddy

OldScho0l wrote on Aug 2, 2011, 20:52:
In the Alpha, I played as a sniper until I unlocked the Bipod and I got most of my points per round by spamming Q as I looked around the BF with my 12x scope.

THAT WAS YOU!?!

*shakefist*

That was a lot of people, really. I tried not to use it myself, though there's no real way to un-see that dorito-of-doom running along behind the bushes to flank you.

I spent most of my time playing as an engie in the Alpha and fiddled a bit with support to test out the bipod/suppression dealie.

There's definitely plenty of balancing to do. Engineers for example get 8 freaking RPGs, and they get reloaded by ammo packs. I remember defending one path into the subway by spamming rockets at the entrance any time I saw movement, and a support guy was beside me prone, having dropped an ammo pack behind me. Didn't run out of RPG's until the round was over, plenty of double and triple kills from that situation.

It was a bit absurd. Still baffled why they kept trying to take that route instead of the other 2 options, but they just kept funneling right on in like a bunch of lemmings.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo