Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Battlefield 3 Origin Preorders Include Beta Access Aug 3, 2011, 00:00 jacobvandy

There will be an OPEN beta, just like they had with Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor. You don't have to pre-order to try the game before it's released. I would guess that the people who bought MOH and the people that pre-order BF3 on Origin will get to start playing the beta like a week before everyone else. It's a pretty stupid "exclusive bonus" they're offering because they didn't save anything for themselves.

I was considering buying from Origin because for a while it sounded like that'd be the only way to get the Physical Warfare pack, but I'll just order retail from GameStop. No matter what, you have to launch the game from the Battlelog website anyway.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo