Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 12:24 Darks

Prez wrote on Aug 1, 2011, 12:20:
You guys who insist that if we are unhappy about this then it means we must have crappy internet connections are basically trolling. You know damn well that there is a pervasive fundamental objection to be required to be online for a singleplayer game on the part of many gamers.

My connection is 100% stable, but that is entirely besides the point. Even with a stable connection on my side, I can't speak for Bnet. All I know is that I got tired of losing connection to Bnet servers, sometimes twice a mission in SC2, so I only play offline.

Got a question for ya? Seeing how you think that connection of yours is very stable, how do you account for other routers and gateways that might have interruptions and possibly causes your connection to drop? Plus, I want to know what happens if you’re playing Coop and someone’s connection drops. Either by lag or the so called unexpected interruptions that do happen. Is their drop in drop out coop? If not this is going to be a very big issue with many players.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo