Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

72. Re: Gone Gold - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Jul 31, 2011, 11:40 theyarecomingforyou

I'd offer to buy it from USA and send you the steam code, but there's no guarantee that valve won't revoke and remove the game after a few weeks since its different territory (I assume you live in UK since you've mentioned GBP). They did that with orange box purchases when people bought legit asian steam serials, then put them into USA steam accounts. Then they told everyone who had purchased them, tough crap go buy it again.
Actually, I had no problems when I sent money over to another member of Bluesnews and got them to gift the game to me - that was for a game (Far Cry 2) that wasn't available at the time here in the UK. But I wouldn't recommend it just for saving a bit of money; I'd only risk it if the title isn't available. Just accept you're going to pay a bit more or hold off for the inevitable sale.

But this game is an instant purchase for me.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo