Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 28, 2011, 14:24 kanniballl

A guy blew a red light yesterday and almost T-Boned me. I just happened to notice that a car was speeding towards the intersection WAY too fast and assumed he wasn't going to jam on the brakes. A feat since there was a house on that corner blocking most of the view, had I not been as observant I my new car would me C-shaped.

And it's not like he was trying to run the yellow, it was already red long enough for 2 cars to go in front of me.

He waved as he flew by too, not a "my fault" wave but an idiotic smile "nice to meet you" wave. He didn't even pause or slow down, just continued on at least 40MpH. WTF

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo