Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Jagged Alliance Back in Action Trailer Jul 23, 2011, 15:09 MoreLuckThanSkill

ShakyJake wrote on Jul 23, 2011, 09:44:
Have you tried Silent Storm, though? Having a full 3d enviroment and physics model actually allowed for some interesting possibilities, and I'd put it right up there with the Jagged Alliance series. I'm not happy that it won't be turn-based anymore, but that's only because I loathe RTS games. If this game's RTS is a combination of pausing and issuing complex orders then I wouldn't mind seeing how it turns out.

Silent Storm is one of the greatest games ever made. Some will say it's sacrelige, but I think Silent Storm was BETTER than X-Com and Jagged Alliance in some ways...

Jagged Alliance 2 is very good, but I was honestly not a fan of some of the mechanics and of course the graphics caused severe eye bleeding. Hopefully BiA is flat out amazing.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo