Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: On Sale Jul 11, 2011, 01:19 jimnms

Creston wrote on Jul 10, 2011, 22:41:
Yeah, but I could have sworn there was a minimum level to each of them. I guess they changed that with the last patch that made playthrough 2.5 always scale everything to your level +1. (as opposed to everything being level 60-61.)
Some of them do. The zombie island has a minimum level requirement of 10 and you have to have completed the main story up to a certain mission. The Secret Armory of General Knox missions start at level 35. You can travel there, but it will be quite hard to do anything with a low level character. Mad Moxxi and Claptrap Revolution scale to your character.

I bought two copies last time it was on sale for $7.50 and gave the other to a friend. I played a couple of hours of SP with a soldier, then we've played nothing but coop since. My friend picked soldier, so instead of two soldiers running around, I started a new hunter character for coop. It worked out great since I have a class mod that provides team health regen and he has one that provides team ammo regen. I don't know how we would have gotten through the Mad Moxxi without that. We beat all of the small tournaments and one of the large ones. We worked all damn day and got to round 18, but we were so exhausted we got knocked back to 15. We didn't know if you could leave and come back where you left off, so we just left out systems running overnight and picked back up the next day.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo