Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: New Battlefield 3 Details Jul 8, 2011, 00:43 Matshock

Sepharo wrote on Jul 8, 2011, 00:03:
Surf wrote on Jul 7, 2011, 23:27:
"HOWEVER", says EA, "The Bipod and Suppressive fire are always, and will remain always, completely useless due to teams of Snipers. With Sniper pin point accuracy at 50 miles out or more while running AND with their lack of tracer rounds, AS WELL as their rapid fire semi auto rifles, AND their camouflage, IN ADDITION TO their ability to call in mortars every 5 seconds, the above mentioned Bipod and Suppresive fire remain a moot point.

Thank you everyone.

Watch the project reality clip. LMG and suppresive fire could be used to disrupt camping snipers. The medic is never going to hit that sniper from that range with an LMG so instead it buzzes them.

Meh- medic/assault teams don't seem to have much difficulty overwhelming snipers in BC2. Adding suppression may even make them a weak class.

I'm more worried about lines forming in front of the tarmac for the fixed wing AC. That was my A#1 peeve about BF2. Maybe they should make them easier to crash so more people get back in the mud. Heck, I still wonít touch the pilotís seat of a helo in BC2.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo