Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

52. Re: Insider: Rockstar/Team Bondi Split Jul 5, 2011, 23:14 Lorcin

TBH the only thing that truly impressed as a game was the facial acting. The overall plot was covered with band aids, the main character made arbitrary choices which 99.9% of the gaming public couldn't relate to, the world itself was a total drag - after the fourth mission I made my partner drive everywhere. And last but by no means least - within 5 minutes of the first level your forced to totally contaminate evidence (and no that's not a historical mixup, after a discussion with my wife I looked up when the FBI opened a fingerprint unit and it was before this games setting).

Without the superb vocal/facial acting LA Noire is a very questionable title - I really hope rockstar owns the tech to that side as well.

The greatest compliment I could pay this game now was to say it's plot rivalled an Agatha Christie novel - instead I can only say this game's plot was worse than Roger Rabbit and possibly even worse than an episode of Heart to Heart.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo