Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Burning Crusade Free, WoW Free to Play Jun 29, 2011, 10:44 Darks

Verno wrote on Jun 29, 2011, 08:44:
It's too bad that they also removed all of the challenging content in terms of elite mobs and quests from the game. A friend of mine was showing me the post Cata world after Christmas and the game is literally a joke now, it's no wonder people hit level cap without really learning their class. They are basically relying on the random dungeon tool to teach people the game which would be fine if the playerbase was patient or willing in the slightest.

Sorry, but I will have to disagree with you on this one. Read the first posters comments. Iím not sure how much your friend plays the game but the problems all started when Blizz introduced add-ons. It made the lower end starter areas barren and low populated for anyone going out and questing. you were not able to find anyone to help out with the harder quest that required pairing up.

Iíve been playing this game for years and just recently quit, Boredom and grinding out for new gear killed it for me. Now Iím playing the New Star Wars beta. Fun game.

Blizzard made it easier to quest and level faster because people were getting sick and tired of grinding out new toons. As for making it easier. Well I guess you havenít played the newer content or raided it. Because itís far from easy on Hard Modes.

And BTW, they made a lot of the quest easier because of all the complaints from the casual gamers who wanted to experience the game and were not able to. Good or bad, maybe but that what happened.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo