Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Tribes Ascend Will Be F2P, Gameplay Trailer Jun 28, 2011, 11:18 Jackplug

Jerykk wrote on Jun 28, 2011, 03:17:
For one, tanks can't be damaged with regular weapons, which makes them even more overpowered than the tanks in T2. I'm guessing you'll have to use a specialized anti-tank weapon, kind of like the missile launcher in T2, only this time it's probably exclusive to the Anti-Tank loadout. In addition, it seems that loadouts consist of primary and secondary weapons, ala CoD. A sniper rifle and a pistol, for example.

Well thanks Jerykk I appreciate the update, I will have to read that now. Although with you saying that, it just makes me shudder to say that they're not listening at all. Sod em, I can't be arsed.

For me Tribes died when T2 came out, looks like another one with deaf ears and they know more than what we do and I'm younger than you Jerykk I'm 45 :D.

ps. Why dont you pm us jerykk and we can chat more deeply on our vast knowledge, my email is concealed but just put your name down and I will reply

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo