Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 20, 2011, 09:10 MoreLuckThanSkill

Dungeon Siege 1 and 2, for all of their MANY flaws, at least had you controlling four to eight PCs most of the time. The worlds were far more open than Dungeon Siege 3, and there was no failed attempt to make a true rpg out of either game, as unfortunately Dungeon Siege 3 has. I could maybe tolerate DS3 if it had been called something else, but even then it's unfortunately just boring.

The control scheme is an insult to mankind, as well. At LEAST allow people to rebind keys, ugh.(Demo version, if the retail allows rebinding, that's a small plus)

To be fair, I've only played the demo, which was basically a very narrow path, with three enemy types, and a lot of loot that had almost no functional difference, piece to piece.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo