Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

63. Re: The Old Republic Doesn't Require Origin Jun 17, 2011, 17:59 Sempai

Creston wrote on Jun 17, 2011, 13:28:
Verno wrote on Jun 17, 2011, 12:59:
Putting that aside because its obviously going in circles yet again, what is the general interest level around here for TOR? I find myself fairly apathetic to it but I think that's more rooted in malaise with MMOs in general.

To be honest, I'm pretty interested. I've never played WoW so the whole "It's just WoW in space!" thing doesn't really affect me, and most previews do hammer home that the class-specific "story" missions are varied and fun, and you've got 8 classes worth of content there.

Plus, most of those missions are soloable. So I think I'll probably get it at some point in the future (six months after release or so) when the early bugs have been fixed, and just play through all the story content.

As an actual MMO, it holds no interest for me, and I doubt that I'd ever be caught dead in a "flashpoint."

Creston

That's good news cause I'd be the one booting your ass from the group for not knowing your role or how to play in a team environment you SCRUB!

Er..I mean, welcome to MMO's good sir.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo