Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Jun 16, 2011, 23:45 Shadowcat

Yes, simulation is actually completely core to the gameplay. It's not really an option to play the game without running simulations, as you will die constantly from unexpected sources. But because it's such an integral part of the design, it's all good (not to mention close to unique -- you almost certainly haven't played a game like this before).

I thoroughly recommend watching the first impressions video made by Total Biscuit, as he really impresses upon you just how fun and engaging this feature is.

Then try the demo when it comes out to find out for yourself. But do watch the video first -- nothing else I'd seen had actually made me understand how important the the simulation aspect was.

I've all but completed the single player campaign now, and it pretty much rocks. I haven't even had a multiplayer game yet, and it's already been well worth the money.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo