Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Infinity Ward on Dedicated Servers & PC MW3 Jun 8, 2011, 19:57 Ventura

Now, I don't mean this as an insult...but not everyone wants an ADHD shooter experience that is CoD. There has to be ups and downs in pacing.

Fair enough, but then, isn't that why soliders take breaks between missions?

I like the in-your-face kinda stuff, and the MW3 footage I've seen thus far has had that in spades. In the stage demo that I saw, the guy gets out of the chopper, looks straight up, and you see two missiles slam into the skyscraper, sending debris crashing down on the street just a few feet from his location.

In BF3, we've seen tanks... driving across plains. They stop, blow up some other tanks... and then drive some more. Yeah, I've seen the faultline gameplay trailer that came out a while ago, and it was good, but I'm ready for more, and I thought I'd see it here, now, during E3.

Bear in mind guys, I'm all in it for the single player. If we can once again set up our own server in BF3 and blast the shit out of bots like the good old days, then you have my attention. Outside of that I'll take the most enthralling single player campaign that money can buy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo