Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

96. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Demo Jun 4, 2011, 02:21 Cartman

I just played and finished this demo. No complaints on the graphics but I was only expecting what we all saw seen previously on trailers.

Game play was pretty much standard shooter stuff. Not the worst, not the best, and basically what I expected.

Wasn't crazy about the level choices, as others have stated it seems like they picked the lamest couple of levels. I felt like I needed the Half-Life crowbar to deal with those crab things or whatever they were supposed to be in the mineshaft level. Took me a bit to get through that level as I was looking for a door and finally realized I had to jump up the scaffolding to exit the mineshaft, doh.

I'm glad it's finally done. I wasn't all that crazy about the original Duke(liked Quake series 1000x more), liked the DN Manhattan Project sidescroller, and was hoping this would be better than it was but I will play it because I am a FPS freak. Overall it's pretty average.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo